- 2 Beds
- 1 Baths
- 2 Car Spaces
Yaringa Apartment 1
Yaringa 1 - Relax, retreat and enjoy
Surrounded by a sightscape of leafy green, close to the ocean and bathed in sunlight, this two bedroom apartment in Noosa Heads typifies the very best of coastal life. Part of a small boutique complex of six, the location on Noosa Hill has your strolling down a boardwalk to Hastings St and Noosa Main Beach in minutes or in the other direction where you will find Noosa Junction with its cafe and restaurant scene. Yours to also enjoy is the nearby national park for a greener perspective on the world. It’s the perfect base from which to plan, and enjoy, each new day of your Noosa adventure.
The apartment’s floorplan can easily accommodate a family of four, friends or a combination of the two. The kitchen is fully equipped and large enough for meal preparation, a comfortable lounge and dining area make up the remainder of the open plan living. All enjoy views to the outdoors and a balcony, which is the perfect spot for morning breakfast, home-cooked meals or a game of cards once the sun sinks below the horizon. The remainder of the apartment comprises of two bedrooms, one queen size bed and two singles, one bathroom and separate toilet, ceiling fans throughout and air conditioning in the living area. Tandem parking for two cars.
Whatever you decide, it’s all about finding glory in the beauty, joy and simple pleasures of Mother Nature. All from a holiday base which couldn’t be more perfectly located. Relax, retreat and enjoy.
* 2 Bedroom - 1 x queen, 2 x singles
* Free wifi
* Breathtaking views
* Fabulous open plan equipped kitchen, living and dining
* Shared laundry facility within the complex
* Air conditioning in open plan living area only and fans throughout
* Stunning private balcony
* Parking: tandem parking for two cars– clearance 2.2m
* No Lift, stairs to the apartment
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen, bath towels and pool towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion, soap, toilet paper, detergents, etc (a starter pack to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may be purchased from local supermarkets.
• Weddings, parties, functions, schoolies and pets are not permitted.
• This property and complex is non-smoking
• In keeping with the residential area governance of the Noosa Council, no noise after 10pm.