- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Car Spaces
- 760 Square metres Square Metres
Tranquil, Tropical, Relaxing
Looking for a slice of paradise in Noosa Waters, this is the holiday home for you.
40 Shorehaven Drive, is a stunning home that offers a luxurious and relaxed holiday vibe in a prime location. The property is privately nestled in a quiet street, yet within easy access to the Noosa River and its world-class restaurants and still close to Hastings St and Noosa Main Beach.
The home features four bedrooms and open plan living. The ground floor consists of, a spacious open plan living with abundant light adjoins a large courtyard and opens up to a covered alfresco area overlooking a large sparkling pool. Also on this level you will find an ensuited bedroom, three other bedrooms with built-in robes, bathroom and laundry.
The first floor is a total escape from the lower level. Here you will find an open plan kitchen, dining and living area, all opening up to covered alfresco dining area overlooking Noosa Waters.
The property is fully fenced is also close to Noosaville Shopping Centre.
Overall this truly is a special home that offers everything you need for a luxurious and relaxed holiday. From the moment you step through the door, you will feel instantly at home.
• 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms and multiple living areas
• Fully airconditioned and fans throughout
• Spacious open plan living and dining area with water views
• Gourmet kitchen
• Expansive outdoor entertaining areas, including covered alfresco dining
area overlooking the sparkling pool and Noosa Waters
• Secure and fully fenced
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen, bath towels and pool towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion, soap, toilet paper, detergents, etc (a starter pack to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may be purchased from local supermarkets.
• Weddings, parties, functions, schoolies and pets are not permitted.
• This property is non-smoking
• In keeping with the residential area governance of the Noosa Council, no noise after 10pm.